Skip to main content

3020a and Discrimination: how to go about 2 cases?

I believe I am being discriminated against and urged to retire for a number of possible reasons:

I am 71 years old, gay, unvaccinated for religious beliefs, a whistle blower, and maybe more. I am bullied and demeaned by the Superintendent. I feel awful in a very hostile situation. I have received outstanding evaluations. I have won Gold with Distinction Awards with my orchestra at NY State competitions. Superintendent says I'm inept--I am not! She frequently threatened a 3020a. For example, I asked a student to go upstairs -- something the band teacher does frequently (our rooms share an attic for storage.) I did it once and she sent me home last Tuesday. Nothing happened to the band director. This type of harassment has been going on for years. I am frequently asked when I'll retire. I teach in Pelham, NY. Last week, I filed an inquiry with the EEOC. My appointment with them is in October. I need to stay in my job through January 2024 for Pension reasons. But, it's so toxic. 

I learned that the District is starting a 3020a on me. I have not received the paperwork yet. So, I will request a hearing. In addition, I want to sue for discrimination. The Superintendent has been treating me differently from others. How would the 2 cases work? At same time? Any advice is appreciated. 

Legal question "3020a and Discrimination: how to go about 2 cases? " has been written 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Pelham & area of law: schools & education law attorneys. Latest answer commented 2 weeks ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called schools & education law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Pelham and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"3020a and Discrimination: how to go about 2 cases? "

Pelham schools & education law attorneys

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016