There are no promotional videos related to Law Offices of Anthony Radogna. Submit law video lectures, criminal defense law courses in California Pomona, legal ethics tutorials & video guides for beginners related to Bankruptcy law attorneys. You can also upload custom video reviews for attorneys and law firms from Pomona in the State of California and tell us more about these lawyers.
California Bar Associations - Statewide
Reviews of Law Offices of Anthony Radogna (attorney rating)How does one choose and hire the best lawyer in California? First of all, you should find out whether the Law Offices of Anthony Radogna law office offers the type of legal services related to your case. Determining the appropriate field of law as well as the judicial procedure is the first essential step towards the successful solution of your legal case. If you know that you require a lawyer who is focusing on (Bankruptcy law attorneys, further categories not set), you should compare the quality, fees and skills of specific public and private attorneys. Reviews of the Law Offices of Anthony Radogna law firm, which are to be found here and elsewhere on the Internet, as well as ratings of individual lawyers in terms of fees, their ability to solve a case and win a lawsuit are included to assist you. Here is the complete list of lawyers in California, including free reviews. If you prefer a personal consultation, please contact the Law Offices of Anthony Radogna law firm on telephone: (909) 622-5049; (909) 622-5078 or come in to the office to discuss your case with the attorney at 981 Corporate Center Dr #108 Pomona, CA 91768.
Would you like to find an experienced bankruptcy lawyer near me (you) quickly and for a good price? Generally, bankruptcy law can provide a timeline (arrangement) for the repayment of non-dischargeable personal (corporate) debts. The ability to repay secured debts is valid for both Individuals as well as organizations (governmental and private). Bankruptcy comes in five varieties where each offering different options "settling" with debts.
- Chapter 7: Cancelation of unsecured debts (credit cards and personal loans). Bankruptcy law in the United States has changed dramatically in 2005. Liquidation of personal debts under a Chapter 7 is the most common form of debt relief. Most of chapter 7 cases are classified as "no asset".
- Chapter 9: Reorganization of municipalities and related local entities sheet (not for Individuals and Corporations). A chapter 9 of bankruptcy law in U.S is very special. It is a form of debt reorganization (not disposal). Remember, it is only avaliable to Municipalities
- Chapter 11: This chapter Provides a lot of options to reorganize debt. There are options such as "debt cancellation", repaying some debts for Individuals, etc ...
- Chapter 12: Restructuring of debts for Family Farmers is done according to this chapter.
- Chapter 13: repayment of some debts over a period of three to five years + reduction on secured debts and their elimination.
Is it better to file for a bankruptcy under Chapter 11, Chapter 12 or Chapter 13? It depends on your case. Your first step should be finding and hiring the best and most affordable bankruptcy attorney near you. Bankruptcy proceedings in the United States are (should be) supervised by District and Bankruptcy Courts governed by the bankruptcy rules (promulgated by the Supreme Court - www.supremecourt.gov)