I am possible seeking an uncontested divorce with my wife. I have cheated on her with another woman. We both have agreed to a joint custody children situation with our two girls. We both sat down and figured what we would each owe per month if we split the bills monthly. Well my figure compared to her was higher bc she is wanting me to pay an extra $890 for the kids. My annual salary is around 51000 a year, but my take home every month is around 2100. My portion for me to pay monthly is almost around 3000 that is including the 890. That’s over 900 I don’t have. Our house is currently on the market to sell. I am trying to be reasonable in all this and I know that since I am the one that has hurt her, she won’t budge. Our bills basically consist of utilities, 4 credit cards ( one has a zero balance) cable, cell phone, a carpet renovation bill, a tv bill, kids after school program bill, kids life insurance, car payments, life insurance policy, personal loan, & mortgage.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia