An anonymous caller reported that i was abusing drugs in my home with my 13 year old daughter. I was asked to take a urine drug test, which i complied with. The case worker then calls me a week and a half later, to tell me i have failed for substances ive never even heard of and surely havent taken. I asked for a retest only to be told she woukd speak to her supervisors and get back to me. Its been 3 weeks. Ive called several times, no answer. My daughter wants to come home. Help please!
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia