Skip to main content

Find the best lawyers in the United States

Find and compare lawyers near you or submit attorney profile


If someone claims to know the best lawyer, it does not necessarily mean that this lawyer is also suitable for your legal case. When comparing law firms, you need to consider several factors. These include the field of law and the particular practice area of a chosen lawyer, prices for services (per-hour rates + special fees), additional and premium services, ratings and reviews by previous users, and, last but not least, the method of communication with a lawyer or consultant (personal meetings, communication via telephone, chat, e-mail, etc.). Find lawyer by state/city We are happy to assist you in finding and comparing lawyers in your area free of charge and without any subsequent charges! You will be charged a fee only in the event of hiring an attorney outside this server.


Nowadays, we tend to "discuss" almost all our decisions on the Internet, and legal services are no exception. If you are searching for a good lawyer in your area, you may ask your family or friends. However, if you want to be certain of choosing a real professional in a particular field of law, you will need to read reviews and up-to-date information from actual clients. Rated & reviewed attorneys. Rated & reviewed attorneys We assist you to find and compare law firms in your area by clients' reviews, prices (legal fees), and other parameters. You may search for lawyers by state, city, ratings (based on their previous achievements), as well as by practice area or a particular specialization.


We would like to keep our database of American law firms, attorneys and consultants precise, well organized, regularly updated and, at the same time, completely free of charge. To be able to do this, we need you – users of law firms – to help us to edit and update the existing legal profiles. Submit / manage attorney profile. Submit / manage attorney profile We also very much appreciate your assistance in the Legal Advice Center, where you may actively respond to questions posted by new and often desperate users who are urgently seeking legal assistance in the USA or abroad and do not know where to start and what to look for. Anyone may add a new legal profile completely free of charge, or update the already existing profiles (propose valid changes).


Do you have a question regarding a lawsuit and would you like to know the opinion of an expert in a given field? The free Legal Advice Center is available to you 24/7, every day of the week, both in the form of a free legal discussion (Advice Center) and in the form of a chat with a consultant of your choice. You can inquire from other experienced users and also reputable law firms, as well as from an attorney of your preference. A list of lawyers is to be found in our free database, simply by "filtering" him/her through the search form above. Ask legal question. Ask legal question Do not forget that our legal services (online Advice Center) are free of charge not only for physically handicapped citizens, socially insecure mothers on maternity leave, senior citizens and war veterans, but for everyone who respects our terms of use and good manners!

Find attorneys by type of law (U.S)


Last legal queries - Ask a lawyer a question online

Dental rights I recently had some work done by a dentist- i am… medical malpractice attorneys in Detroit
Traffic ticket for foreigner I am in the process of divorcing, which will… immigration law attorneys in Illinois
How do I get the executor of a trust to settle the estate? It has been a year and we have heard nothing. He has had sole control over the estate for 8 years since our mother was incapacitated and I'm concerned that he has taken all of the assets. There is a family trust with one brother named as… trusts & estate planning... in Allen Park, Michigan
Jack Le Prowse e-mail Please. I wanted to know if I could take someone to small claims court if I have not worked ther for over 10 Years, I wanted to know if I could take someone to small… labor & employment law attorneys in Colorado
Why Rule 11 Agreement Motion for Mediation when so many steps have been skipped? 1st attorney- Temp Order: X to pay house,… Family law attorneys in San Antonio
Looking for lawyer in maine to fight for disability against mainepers. Needed disability attorney in maine to help case… disability services in Maine
How to enforce a court order for alimony in Arkansas? I have a court order for alimony for life,  ($200… Family law attorneys in Arkansas, Little Rock
How can one detective decide I don't get to keep my motorcycle that was admittedly illegally towed from private residence? My motorcycle was illegally towed from a private… accident & property damage attorneys in Ohio
how is it legal for someone to be sentenced to 362 days to run concurrent with a 90 day deferred sentence when your public pretender wont allow you to defend yourself and you have proof by text message your wife was lying on a domestic violence casehnb/. my son got into an argument with his wife. she… Criminal defense attorney in Arkansas
Lawsuit proceeding Criminal Charges I'm about to be charged with embezzelment. In the… Criminal defense attorney in Tucson
Porbation/Inhertiage law Just wondering what we can expect of an attorney… probate in Nebraska
How much is an attorney for Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault Falsely accused of sexual assault on a 16 year… Criminal defense attorney in Markham
What can I do to seek a fair uncontested divorce? I am possible seeking an uncontested divorce with… Family law attorneys in Amarillo
How can I help my significant other get a lesser charge. He is in jail for assault 2 against me, and I don't know how I can help. My fiance choked me and I did a recorded… Criminal defense attorney in Washington
What can i do legally to fight SC DSS on a false positive drug screen? An anonymous caller reported that i was abusing… Family law attorneys in South Carolina
Can a living trust account set up by one party only during in the process of divorce? Married for 33 Years.  the petitioner set up a… Family law attorneys in San Jose
How can I be charged with possession when someone in another room of the house gave the police 10 bags of heroine and I did not use or possess heroin? Police had a knock warrant for my uncles… Attorneys & law firms in Jamaica, New York
Divorce Lawyer I am looking for a lawyer to represent my nephew… Family law attorneys in White River Junction
What is our rights as foster parents and do we have to have people coming in our home every day and harasses  My nieces was taken into states custody almost 7… Child & family lawyers in Byhalia
What is the worst that can happen if I go to court? Do I have standing? Does Regulation "Z" matter? Can they come after me for their costs? I am dealing with a home security company (… contract law attorneys in San Antonio, Texas
I need to know why Larry joe hinson was barred in hohenwald tn I’m needing to know what my rights are during a… Criminal defense attorney in Hohenwald
If your attorney did nothing to help you during court & you get sentence 6 months of jail time, is there any way you could file for an appeal or lawyer incompetence or anything like that?  friend of mine was just recently revoked from… Criminal defense attorney in Iowa
When receiving Lab results for a state drug test if the specimen ID number is incorrect will that test hold up in court? I am on community corrections probation. I… Criminal defense attorney in Tennessee
Felony probation violation My brother, parker, violated his probation with… Criminal defense attorney in Farmington
What can I do when my attorney, after 3 years, thousands of dollars, a mountian of paperwork, Get to court and did nothing left me swinging in the breeze. Seperated from my wife 6/2004. She kicked my low… Family law attorneys in Salt Lake City, Utah
I failed to go to court for a petty larceny charge. It’s been 3 almost 4 years.. Do I need to have a lawyer if I want to take care of this case now? I was given a citation and a notice to appear for… Criminal defense attorney in Tulsa
the meaning of "divide" in an AB trust   Our revocable trust requires trustees to "… trusts & estate planning... in White City
Contingency fee Vendor having duplicate accounts not putting… business litigation attorneys in Arkansas, Pine Bluff
A contractor recently did a ton of damage to my property. After payment he said he was gonna come back and fix everything. He now will not speak to us or return calls. I would like to begin legal proceedings. How would i do this Hello. I don't know if this is something you can… consumer law attorneys in Wichita Falls
How do I initiate my divorce? If my spouse is in another Country and I have no… family in Killeen

© 2016